How Do I Install Wordsworth Country's Lake District photos On My Desktop?Windows Installation Instructions:
1. Right-click on the image.
2. From your browser's pop-up menu, select 'Set as Background.'
1. Click and hold on the image to bring up a pop-up menu, then choose to save the image to any convenient location on your hard drive.
2. Under the Apple menu, go to Control Panels and select Appearance.
3. In your Appearance control panel, click the tab marked "Desktop."
4. Click "Place Picture" (if you already have another picture as your desktop image, click "Remove Picture" first, then "Place Picture"). Use the dialog box to locate and open the Dog Eat Dog image you downloaded.